Desenvolvimento de compósitos de Matrix Polimétrica não convecionais baseados em Análise Multi Escala e Optimização
Código do projeto: PTDC/EMS-PRO/4732/2014 –LISBOA-01-0145-FEDER-016860
Parceiros: INEGI (Coord), IDMEC, NOVA.ID.FCT
Fianciamento: FCT, Lisboa2020, Portugal2020, EU
This project has the objective of developing a new generation of polymer composite materials with hybrid fibres based on multi-scale analysis and optimization. In this context, the use of multi-scale approaches, which transfer information between different scales, can provide a deeper physical insight into the material mechanical behaviour and offers the possibility to tailor new composite materials by manipulating their microstructure via numerical simulations guided by optimization methods. Therefore, new optimal design methodologies for composite materials and structures, both in its essential optimal design and also on its capabilities to characterize the material behaviour, including failure mechanisms, are required for this purpose.
The main structural applications addressed are laminated composite structures used in aerospace applications, where the goal is to identify not only the best arrangement of layers, but also the optimal fibre hybridization of the composite material used in each layer.
Publicações IDMEC e NOVA.ID.FCT
Papers em journal:
- Conde FM, Coelho PG, Tavares RP, Camanho PP, Guedes JM, Rodrigues HC (2018) Optimization of hybrid polymer composites under uniaxial traction. Engineering Computations, 35(2): 904-931. https://doi.org/10.1108/EC-11-2017-0427
- Coelho PG, Guedes JM, Cardoso JB (2019) Topology optimization of cellular materials with periodic microstructure under stress constraints. Struct Multidisc Optim 59(2): 633-645. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00158-018-2089-x
- Conde FM, Coelho PG, Tavares RP, Camanho PP, Guedes JM, Rodrigues HC (2020) Optimization of the microstructure of unidirectional hybrid composites under uniaxial tensile load. Composite Structures 235: 111795. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.compstruct.2019.111795
- Conde FM, Coelho PG, Tavares RP, Camanho PP, Guedes JM, Rodrigues HC (2017) Analysis and optimization of hybrid polymer composites in uniaxial traction: analytical and computational study. ECCOMAS Thematic Conference – Computational Modelling of Multi-Uncertainty and Multi-Scale Problems (COMUS17), 12-14 September, Porto, Portugal.
- Leal FJS, Guedes JM, Rodrigues HC (2017) Optimization of hybrid fiber composite materials, considering stiffness and pseudo-plasticity as criteria. CMN 2017, July 3-5, Valencia, Spain.
- Conde FM, Coelho PG, Tavares RP, Camanho PP, Guedes JM, Rodrigues HC (2017) Optimization of Hybrid Composites in Uniaxial Traction Introducing a Pseudo-ductile Response. 4EJIL – 4th Meeting of Young Researchers of LAETA, 9-10 November, Covilhã, Portugal.
- Correia A, Leal F, Tavares R, Conde F (2018) Optimizing hybrid fiber-reinforced composites with more than two fibers for pseudo-ductile behavior. ENGOPT 2018, September 16-19, Lisboa, Portugal
- Conde FM, Coelho PG, Tavares RP, Camanho PP, Guedes JM, Rodrigues HC (2019) Optimization of unidirectional hybrid polymer composites using a spring element model. 13th World Congress of Structural and Multidisciplinary Optimization, May 20-24, Beijing, China.
- Filipe José Sequeira Leal (2016) Computational characterization and optimization of hybrid composites reinforced with two types of fiber of different materials. Instituto Superior Tecnico, Universidade de Lisboa.(https://fenix.tecnico.ulisboa.pt/cursos/memec/dissertacao/1691203502342264)
- Fábio Rúben Monteiro Conde (2017) Análise e optimização de materiais compósitos de matriz polimérica não convencional em tracção uniaxial. Faculdade de Ciências e Tecnologia – UNL.
- Pedro de Herédia de Almeida (2018) Computational Analysis of Unidirectional Hybrid Composite Materials. Instituto Superior Técnico, Universidade de Lisboa. (https://fenix.tecnico.ulisboa.pt/cursos/meaer/dissertacao/1128253548921586)
- Alexandre Miguel Monteiro Correia (2018) Optimization of hybrid fibrous-reinforced composites – Aiming pseudo-ductility using meta-heuristics. Instituto Superior Técnico, Universidade de Lisboa.(https://fenix.tecnico.ulisboa.pt/cursos/memec/dissertacao/1409728525632019)